Saturday, November 14, 2009

Method 12

What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals?
Were there any take-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you?
What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept?And last but not least…
If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?

I am hardpressed to name any one favorite exercise. I enjoyed them all. I feel much more educated as to what many of these terms mean and also how to go about using them. At least now, I know what most of our younger users are talking about!

I enjoyed the program's format although I felt rushed to get everything completed before the end date. I would like to see this put somewhere where I can go to review the sections I will probably forget when I try to do it myself.

I look forward to see what the next discovery progream is and would certainly participate if at all possible.

Thank you for my new knowledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment