Saturday, November 14, 2009

method 11

Did you find anything useful and/or do you think your library might have a potential reason to begin creating podcasts?

I enjoyed this project. I have never searched for any podcasts although I've watched some others have sent. This method has taught me what they are and how they can be used. I searched for one on movie reviews and am now listening to it as I am typing. This could be an interesting site to let patrons know what some of our DVDs are about--a question we are often asked.

I can see where we might begin podcasting some of our programs or methods on how to do various projects. Putting one on our website to introduce what we do and what we provide would be helpful. With a little thought, there are several areas they could be useful in a library.

No comments:

Post a Comment