Sunday, October 25, 2009

Method 6



What did you like or dislike about the site and why did you choose the video that you did? Can you see any features or components of the site that might be interesting if they were applied to library websites?

I enjoyed this exercise, also. It was fun looking at all the goofy videos that are posted. I disliked thinking I was looking at something I was interested in and then opening it to find it was something else entirely! I decided to look for sounds that I could use in the website that we are currently developing. Our website theme is the water in our area so I looked for sounds of water. Many of the water sounds were too much, but I found the one I chose that has thunder in it also. I'm looking forward to trying to use it somehow in our website. I can envision many uses of the videos in a library setting. Programs, courses of study, etc. It fires the imagination!

No comments:

Post a Comment