Sunday, October 11, 2009

Method 3

How do you feel about these tools and concepts? Do you see great benefits for use in libraries? Overall, would you say that you are more excited or more cautious/skeptical about cloud computing?

There is a lot to learn here. It will take me many more hours to “play” around with these sites to become familiar enough with them to teach others. I am enjoying learning about them though. Going through this method at least introduces me to the concepts.

I do believe these tools will drift into our libraries by those computer users who do show up to use our resources. Any new tool today adds to the common knowledge and someone else builds on it to make the new tool of tomorrow.

I am excited about any new tools of computer usage and at the same time cautious until all the “bugs” are worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment